tonight. . .

tonight, i feel kind of somewhat sad...i donno what i've done..no one tell me whats wrong...somehow i feel that person that i look as friend abandon me, forget me, and dont want to remember me. i know it is not right, but as a merely human, what i think is; i see u as a friend, i treat u as i would like to treat u as a friend, and i hope you treat me as a friend, after all those things i did for you as a friend. being a friend for u is hard enough, but why cant u be a fren for me??even though i wont be around when u ask me to have fun in a group, but that thinking that u asked shows that u still treat me as friend...that is all i ask, as a friend..yeah, now i feel forgotten, and one day, i know, that memories of me will disappear. it sounds selfish, but i really hope my friends remember me, as i remember them and keep them in my heart. i also want them to remember me in their heart, and be best friend forever, and not seek me when in vain only, but include me in happy times. but if they forget me, it may be the best thing also, to leave a place, where there certainly would be no memory of me, because i dont want, i choose to, to leave a place where i dont feel like home....

Comments

Popular Posts