thought of the day....

Shalom friends and family…hehe…I just read my newly downloaded electronic English Bible(menunjuk2 ba ni), and I now at the part where God told Noah about He wanted to pour rain in seven days for 40 days 40 nights. Then I am started to wondering, what if I am at Noah’s place???if God ask me to build the ark according to His specification, I think I can do it…but to choose which animal to be saved, for me that is the tricky part…God’s command is to choose 7 clean animals and 1 unclean one, same goes to the birds…and guess what, Noah did all this without questioning God, and he wisely choose the 7 animals!!!u know why I have problem doing this???because my flaw wud be


1) I’ll be asking God ‘God, why cant u just forgive all of them, and don’t pour the rain? they are Your creation, please don’t kill them’, or something like, God, have mercy on them…I wud likely to ask, becoz I know im not as obedient as Noah , he really follow anything God said….well, wud u???i am sum1 with lots of things in mind, and reasons of doing things so and so, mama-huhu…so, what God’s likely want to do really makes me wondering…and now im started to pondering myself, am I sinning for questioning God’s voice each day of life, like, ur mum ask u to do something, u questioned first, then u do it….who didn’t do that????awesome…ur cool….

2) I really couldn’t choose who can go upboard and who shudnt…I mean, all the animals are good…I couldn’t imagine im choosing 7 species of clean animals out of thousands species of them, and 1 unclean out of many of the thousands….huhuhhu…

Noah must have really been blessed by God that he can do all this….he obediently follow God, just like his kin, Abraham and his other descendants. He did not questioned God, he please God, and he is a very obedient to God…decisions that Abraham made also hard, imagine, sacrificing ur own son just becoz God ask to, and without any questions……I wud cry if I were told to sacrifice my own son, but Abraham, he did not even cry (according to the Bible, and I myself oso believe he did not cry)..just really put urself in these kind of people’s shoes..They r just human like u and me, but they done great…..imagine u are them…

But don’t worry people, ordinary sinful people of the new era…actually there is one prophet who is much closer to us….yes, I think u know who he is…it is Jonah, or Yunus (b.melayu)…read about him…I think we are more like Jonah….always doubt God, and always question God, and sometimes runaway from God….but let us really follow Jonah, because he turn back to God…..and St.Peter oso did the same, he deny Jesus, but then he go back to Jesus……just to be sure, as friends, let us kindly reminding each other to help each other so that we do not stray to faraway from God..when we see our friend mcm stray2 cat, we catch them with our net…..hehe…..in the hope that when we (hopefully not) oso stray, they will become our angel who bring us back to God….hehe…ok ok…..byk cakap daa….ba, c u later…..hehe..gudnyte..

Comments

Popular Posts