i want to scribble...

tonight, i have some feeling of wanting to scribble stuffs like what i want to type(apaka). okay, i m sharing something that i wrote in my FB status. it is good i think, and i kinda like it.


i want to tell u that i love u; i love u in the evening, i love u in the morning, and love also also at night, and also at midnight, not to forget midday, and early in the morning. i love u each day of my life, each hour of my life, and each second of my life. i love u at all my time.





likewise, tonight actually my mind is really depressed. why??because i just cannot stop myself from thinking about someone. i just can't stop it. maybe it is because i don't know how, or i don't when. maybe i need to ask him, and get over it that way. i couldn't really sleep because i think about him everyday, and consumed almost all my waking hours....it is like, i will thinking of him anytime and in everything i am doing..i don't know what happen to me, nor how to resolve all this, it is just i hope that somewhere in the future, everything is going to be alright....

or, maybe it is me who did not want to change.........

i really am going to be crazy...it looks like i have the answer in my life, but when i wanted to take action, all i can do is, i ended up praying to God asking what to do, and just left it there where it were left out and let time take over and God interfere...and continue to pray without knowing what actually i have been hoping...and it is a very long wait.......


i am going crazy....

i don't know..right now, i like to hope that time will go on fast so that i know how to deal with it, but fast forwarding my life, is not good because i will miss important and significant moment of my life. but sincerely, i m tired of waiting of uncertain moment, a moment where i can get over everything, or a moment of happily ever after, or whatever moment it is...i want to do something, but i ended up my patience were being tested, and i waiting again....

bla bla bla....bye...

Comments

Popular Posts